A French Lovers Tryst

Saturday, June 12, 2010
Ciao!The Juicy Couture guest designer is all about chic sensibility for her eponymous line.Erin Fetherston Resort 2011 is what I allways wanted. The style is so me french chic with a simple rocky twist. I just fell in love with the collection, I want all the peaces. What´s your favourit Resort collection ever?

















Erin Fetherston may be guest designing now for Juicy Couture, but at her Resort 2011 collection for her eponymous label, there (thankfully) wasn't a swatch of velour in sight. She did, however, try her first hand at denim – showcased in a high-waisted fitted style – that would do well with girls in a Left Bank sort of mood.

"For Resort, I was inspired by the French film, L'Amant (The Lover)," Fetherston explained. "I wanted to capture an effortless, chic sensibility in an offering with lots of mix and matchability."

Take care :)
xoxo fashion geek